The Chesterfield County Bar Association is a voluntary organization for members of the legal profession organized for the purposes of:
- facilitating the administration of justice;
- promoting legal and judicial reform;
- preserving the highest standards of integrity, dignity, honor and courtesy among members of the legal profession;
- establishing and maintaining an appropriate liaison with the judiciary and other bar associations;
- cultivating and advancing the cause of jurisprudence; and
- cultivating and promoting the spirit of camaraderie and good fellowship among its members.
If you are a member of the Virginia State Bar who lives in Chesterfield County or maintains a substantial portion of your practice in Chesterfield County please consider joining the Chesterfield Bar Association.
April 29, 2015, Wills for Seniors Clinic. Winfree Memorial Baptist Church, 13617 Midlothian Turnpike. Volunteers needed. Contact Mike Matheson at (804) 698-5933 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer.
May 4, 2015, 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., Spring Ethics CLE featuring Tom Spahn. DoubleTree by Hitlon. 1021 Koger Center Boulevard. 2.0 ethics credits pending. Complementary cocktails and light hors d'oeuvres to follow.
September 10, 2015, 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Fall Ethics CLE featuring Tom Spahn. DoubleTree by Hitlon. 1021 Koger Center Boulevard. 2.0 ethics credits pending. Complementary cocktails and light hors d'oeuvres to follow.