The Chesterfield County Bar Association is a voluntary organization for members of the legal profession organized for the purposes of:
- facilitating the administration of justice;
- promoting legal and judicial reform;
- preserving the highest standards of integrity, dignity, honor and courtesy among members of the legal profession;
- establishing and maintaining an appropriate liaison with the judiciary and other bar associations;
- cultivating and advancing the cause of jurisprudence; and
- cultivating and promoting the spirit of camaraderie and good fellowship among its members.
If you are a member of the Virginia State Bar who lives in Chesterfield County or maintains a substantial portion of your practice in Chesterfield County please consider joining the Chesterfield Bar Association.
Thursday, September 19, 2013 – CLE Seminar featuring Tom Spahn. Double Tree by Hilton. 1021 Koger Center Boulevard, Richmond, VA 23235
Thursday, October 10, 2013 – Annual Golf Outing and Dinner. Salisbury Country Club.
Thursday, October 17, 2013 – Annual Bench Bar Conference.
Thursday, December 5, 2013 – Annual Holiday Cocktail Party. Stonehenge Country Club.
Please click on the Calendar link for more information on upcoming events.