The Chesterfield County Bar Association is a voluntary organization for members of the legal profession organized for the purposes of:
- facilitating the administration of justice;
- promoting legal and judicial reform;
- preserving the highest standards of integrity, dignity, honor and courtesy among members of the legal profession;
- establishing and maintaining an appropriate liaison with the judiciary and other bar associations;
- cultivating and advancing the cause of jurisprudence; and
- cultivating and promoting the spirit of camaraderie and good fellowship among its members.
If you are a member of the Virginia State Bar who lives in Chesterfield County or maintains a substantial portion of your practice in Chesterfield County please consider joining the Chesterfield Bar Association.
April 16, 2015 at noon. Golf Tournament. Salisbury Country Club. Captain's Choice. Cost is $75.00. Email John Taylor at email@example.com to RSVP.
April 16, 2015, 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., Spring Social, Salisbury Country Club. Heavy hors d'oeuvres and cocktails. Email John Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP.
April 29, 2015, Wills for Seniors Clinic. Winfree Memorial Baptist Church, 13617 Midlothian Turnpike. Volunteers needed. Contact Mike Matheson at (804) 698-5933 or at email@example.com to volunteer.
May 4, 2015, 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., Spring Ethics CLE featuring Tom Spahn. DoubleTree by Hitlon. 1021 Koger Center Boulevard. 2.0 ethics credits pending. Complementary cocktails and light hors d'oeuvres to follow.
September 10, 2015, 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Fall Ethics CLE featuring Tom Spahn. DoubleTree by Hitlon. 1021 Koger Center Boulevard. 2.0 ethics credits pending. Complementary cocktails and light hors d'oeuvres to follow.